AIM
MadThud

The Composer The Composer

Great but...

That's it? What happens to the composer after that? It just kinda left me hanging. Yeah, his love died, but that's the end?

Finish it!

Hyperboy: Episode 1 Hyperboy: Episode 1

OMG!!1

Dude, that was so hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. You have a great style, and you also have a great sense of humor! Keep em comin! I hope this makes front page!!!!

"Gene, pick up the ball Gene..."

BATZ0R3D!!11 XD!

^_^

Litter Bug Litter Bug

Finally!

Someone actually makes a Flash worth watching and helping out the enviornment for once! It's great to see a flash that promotes recycling. I liked the facts too, I didn't know that recycling only takes 60 days for it to be back on the shelf. This would make a great school project! Thanks for cleaning up the place.

some FBF some FBF

I like this style!

Send some more in! Great uzi scene, I would love to see that .fla.

XD!

Keep em comin Ben!

Filth-of-the-Cradle responds:

yeah 1 of my fav's too!thx

Super Dude - Episode 4 Super Dude - Episode 4

Speed up the Frame Rate

And you have a better, smoother animation.

The Final Shootout The Final Shootout

Really Awesome

I love how you used the Opening from Kill Bill, I was thinking of incorporating that into my movies later, but you beat me to it man, awesome, you have GOT to send me that sound that the guy used with his gun.

The guy that got shot in the head like crazy, mind if you send me the sound for his gun? Send it to MadThud @ gmail . com Thanks. (Oh and forget those spaces)

Madness in Reality 2 Madness in Reality 2

Pretty Funny

He isn't a madness man without the cross!? Ah well, I've made a few of these myself, they just aren't well enough to submit. Good job, work on gun sequences.

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Awesome Effects!

Some of the greatest swordplay I've seen in a while. Also, that last blood squirts reminded me of the anime Kill Bill scene.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

10 outta fucking 10

This is unbeleiveable animation! Give me more of when he fights the ghetto kids!